You’ve fallen in love with your girlfriend or wife’s child and will dedicate your life to him or her. You want to be this child’s legal paternal guardian. You’ve done so much for this child to ensure they know you respect and love them. Contact me, William Drumm, to make ensure this relationship is recognized by the law.

I handle paternity and can assist you with establishing (or disestablishing) a legal relationship with children born out of wedlock.